Monday, October 16, 2006

Okay, so less deep

In case you missed tonight's event with my FAVE boutique, Alex. (aside: don't know if you've seen the lastest issue of DC magazine, but the editorial and an article are all about Alex and its owner, Liberty. And every word of it is true. She's as nice as she is fashionable. And she has one of the best eyes for fashion I've ever seen), and in case you didn't make it over to the Splurgetini fest, there's still more on the docket...

Thursday, October 19: The second of the Thursday Four Seasons parties, this one featuring Valise. Capitol File is now behind it, so the crowd should be much better. And any event serving up the bubbly can't be bad!

Me: I'll be in Chicago freezing my tail off and thinking of you all.

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaaat? I think I blanked that you were doing an Alex event! I lurve Liberty! I've debated whether I should tell her that I think she bears a striking resemblance to Joely Richardson, since ol' Joely has about 15 years on her, but I think she's SO cute. And sweet!

Anonymous said...

That article was a total farse piece. She doesn't even own that store!

BabsieD said...

b2: not my event--just Liberty's. And yes, love her!

anon: okay, so co-owns. And as far as a farce, I say nyet! All true. She's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

gag is right!

Anonymous said...

Alex sucks. The only thing she has an eye for is food and alcohol.

BabsieD said...

Alright kiddies, calm down with the hating. She's my friend. AND she has my total fashion respect. Not sure why you have a problem, but I think the world of her.