Thursday, June 15, 2006

Um...really?
Okay, so I'm psyched that Mr. Louboutin is embracing the platform. And yes, he's an artistic genius whose experimentation is translated downward into fashions for the masses blahblahblah. But...is it just me or does this look like you're wearing a dyed poodle on your feet? Or a couture kiddie craft project?*

*The above observations mean that with, oh, say, 100% certainty, this will be the NEXT BIG THING, and I'll be the only stubborn one not wearing them next season.

3 comments:

Alison Santighian said...

See, now I'm totally in love with this! Texture, soft, gorgeous color, platform without being too harsh, and, well, just a tad bit of the sexy d'orsay...

BabsieD said...

Go to bergdorfgoodman.com and look at his other platform--now that's one i can get behind! Shape is very similar, but I just can get past the stuffed-animal-lookingness of this one. And how would you wear it? Wouldn't it be filthly immediately?

And aren't you getting married right now?

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Oh, I will be the hairy mammoth wearing this shoe... I actually have a jacket to match it!!! (unintentional but I'm having a rapturous time envisioning the two together... I only hope to wear the ensemble to one of your awesome events!)