Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Burnt. To. A. Crisp.

I have had no more than 5 hours of sleep a night for about two weeks. I'm about to head to Armpit #2 for TEN DAYS. I have 13 long, excruciating days until freedom. I have more acne on my chin than a full-time fast food fryer manager with bad genes and no access to accutane. Damn, am I ever tired.

So, in lieu of bringing you any witty banter at all, I bring you my friend and favorite stationer in the world, R. Nichols.

He's holding a contest--add a witty line to any of the below, send it to nick@r-nichols.com, and if yours is chosen, you'll receive a $100 R. Nichols gift certificate (YAY!). You'll also live forever in infamy, as your brilliance will be printed on singles of these cards to be purchased by people who will think, "What clever genius came up with that fabulousness?" forevermore.

Include your name and email; winners will be announced the first week of March.

You always said you were going to be published, didn't you?



5 comments:

Pato Garcia said...

Hahahaha nice drawings

kris said...

Love it. Fun stuff. :)

fashiongirl said...

I love this stationary too. You can only find it at Gumps here in SF. Very high end. Hope you survive the rest of your marathon!

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Ok, I'll be brave and give it a whirl... off the top of my head:

Drawing #2:

"Where is that damn Cabana Boy? Oh, geez, I'll get it myself."

Drawing #4:

"Hello from Pamplona. Making friends. Wish you were here."

Anonymous said...

Really cute drawings.